Workflow builder error

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Jan 15 05:45:42 EST 2008

Hi Robert,

Unless you're visiting from the future, that patch level doesn't exist yet.
SapGui patch levels 19-21 had some serious issues with the WF builder, so
I'd suggest upgrading to the latest if you're on one of those.

Also check in gui options -> scripting tab, make sure scripting is
installed and enabled. If not, that may force it to alphanumeric mode.

Cheers,
Mike