Check FM issues 4.6c

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Fri Jan 11 09:29:49 EST 2008

I am "sure" (functionally) it is not setup in a standard way!

Yes. In my CFM I have a CASE for RELEASESTEPCREATED and CHANGED. Check
if started, etc.
The problem is, both events trigger at exact same time and
when both run, they both come back with no wrkflw started. (see CFM
code)

EXIT after RAISE, yep! I know (blush).
I removed it as soon as I e-mailed. Had it there to exit loop and do
something else before raise workflow_off. (good eye though! lol)

We have changed the design and I no longer need to trap for this CHANGED
event and
start wf. Nothing to do with this issue, but the design has changed.

I am still going to work on this issue. More than likely, like you said,

something not setup correctly and raising two events due to the way it
is functionally configed. (Not my area)
But, you do understand why two events are getting raised.

After PO create, the RELEASESTEPCREATED is not triggered unless the
release strategy has changed.
The CHANGED event will trigger on any change.

I need to find where these events get raised. If you know, please
forward to me.
(But this issue has to go on back burner for now)

Thanks for the help Ravi!
Rick