WS14500015 - Item based approval

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Thu Jan 10 12:50:12 EST 2008

You need to assign your different approvers to different approval guids.
If this is done then the workflow should work with just index 1, sending
the approvals in parallel, and only completing when all necessary
approvals are received.

Other things which often cause issues here are:
 - make sure you are on as recent a support pack as possible with all
OSS notes applied
 - make sure your workflow security setting is correct in your roles /
role personalisation.  Medium doesn't work properly with the BADI
processes so I would normally use LOW.

Regards,

Mark

SAP UK