Binding on triggering event

david.s.dittmer@accenture.com david.s.dittmer at accenture.com
Thu Jan 10 09:44:28 EST 2008

Hello John,

Thank you for contributing.

Perhaps I did not explain this clearly enough. The workflow is triggered
on event INPUTFINISHED which takes place after the IDOC has created the
document posting. We have bound it to &APPL_OBJECT& -> SalesOrder  which
is great if a sales order is created but the issue is how do we bind it
when a debit memo is created. We have to distinguish between the 2 types
of documents because of the message output.

I am sure there must be a solution to this issue as this must have been
addressed many times before but because I am new to workflow I probably
need some help in getting on the right path.

regards

David.S.Dittmer

Accenture