Check FM issues 4.6c

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Tue Jan 8 12:05:47 EST 2008

We have that note in for we are at srv pack 50.

I need to start a new WF for event bus2012.RELEASESTEPCREATED and
I need to start a new WF for event bus2012.CHANGED.

If new PO, bus2012.RELEASESTEPCREATED is triggering.
For my situation, a user in the approval process may reject the PO and
need to send
back to creator for changes. So, I have to reset the Release Strategy,
send back to creator,
and allow changes. Now, if his changes do not effect the org Release
Strategy, no problem. Just the
change event triggers and all is fine.

If user makes changes to PO AND these changes effect release strategy, I
get both events triggering
causing me two WFs.

Any other suggestions?

Rick