Antwort: Number range object for Workflow task-ID's?

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Wed Feb 27 09:14:55 EST 2008

 @Keith

 We have moved the development from one system to another, keeping the existing prefix (as this is a multi-multi-multi system client), but the number range wasn't copied (correctly).

 @Christian

 With transaction SNUM you can modify the number range's next free no.

Best wishes and thanks for the help,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------