Antwort: Re: Antwort: Number range object for Workflow task-ID's?

Christian Wallner C.Wallner at ats.net
Wed Feb 27 09:08:50 EST 2008

Yeah, i got the point.
But as far as I know, new objects are numbered consecutively and theres no
way (in standard) to influence that. If there is a possibility, let me
know as well ;)

regards,
Chris

"Florin Wach" <florin.wach at gmx.net>
Gesendet von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
27.02.2008 15:03
Bitte antworten an
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

An
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Kopie

Thema
Re: Antwort: Number range object for Workflow task-ID's?

hrm... I mean: "The next number, which is assigned to a new object". So I
don't want to change the ID of something existing, just to make sure to
get correct numbers for new workflows, as we have moved the Dev.-System.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------