Antwort: Number range object for Workflow task-ID's?

Christian Wallner C.Wallner at ats.net
Wed Feb 27 08:56:48 EST 2008

Hi Florin,

As far as I know, no :-(

cheers,
chris

"Florin Wach" <florin.wach at gmx.net>
Gesendet von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
27.02.2008 14:47
Bitte antworten an
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

An
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Kopie

Thema
Number range object for Workflow task-ID's?

Hi,

(where) is it possible to change the numbers assigned to new tasks, such
as WS901<numberCounter>, TS9xx<numberCounter>.

So I'm not talking about the prefix numbers 9xx, but I'm looking for a
number range object.

It doesn't seem to be the HRWFOBJECT

Any help?
   Florin

AT&S Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik AG
Legal form | Rechtsform: Aktiengesellschaft
Registered office | Sitz: Fabriksgasse 13, 8700 Leoben, Austria
Commercial Register Number | Firmenbuchnummer: FN 55638 x, Landesgericht Leoben

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.