Version question (extended)

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Wed Feb 27 08:43:43 EST 2008

Mike,

No comment on the locking behavior as I have not played around with this. Love to hear what other have experienced.

Yes from what I have heard the XML is a bit faster. Since your current client has such high volumes I would recommend that you guys do some testing to see if the improved performance warrants a re-design of your current workflows to take advantage of the new XML persistence layer. Even a small improvement may multiply out to a significant benefit because of the volumes that you guys deal with.

Regards,

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com<mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>
<http://www.themobileworkplace.com>