Antwort: Re: Editable Attachment

Christian Wallner C.Wallner at ats.net
Wed Feb 27 06:23:20 EST 2008

Hi Mike,

Yeah, I'm on ECC, BASIS_700, but we aren't using ADS yet. Maybe in a few
weeks :-)
Meanwhile, thanks for the idea.

regard,
chris

"Mike Pokraka" <wug at workflowconnections.com>
Gesendet von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
27.02.2008 11:51
Bitte antworten an
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

An
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Kopie
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Thema
Re: Editable Attachment

Hi Chris,
You can restrict Florin's great suggestion by using a non-delegated subtye
specific to your workflow.
Another thought: What version are you on? On ECC, this is exactly the type
of scenario that Adobe document services is suited for. Your form is a PDF
with editable fields, and those fields can later be read as data. Will be
more work to set up for the first time but may bw worth looking into.
Cheers,
Mike