RFC status error while triggering a Workflow

Khatawate, Deepak N (ACCENTURE) Deepak.Khatawate at bp.com
Tue Feb 26 10:43:34 EST 2008

Hi Shrinivas,
Check transaction sm58

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf
Of Vinod Viswanathan
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 2:57 AM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: RE: RFC status error while triggering a Workflow

Hi Shrinivas,

  Please check the following in this order:-

  1.  Were you able to check the event linkages(SWETYPV) etc.?  Please
check the same if it the type linkage flag is
      activated.
  2.  Also try testing the workflow independently using SWUS.  for all u
know it may be getting stuck in the first step
      because of some error in the first step.
  3.  Try triggering the event by executing FM SWE_EVENT_CREATE and
check if the error persists.

  Please check the same and see if it helps.

Cheers,
vinod

--- Shrinivasa Padubidri Shenoy
<ShrinivasaP_Shenoy at infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to trigger a custom workflow from EP in Newly set up ECC
> 6.0 system.
> Problem here is, Business object Event is getting triggered in R/3
> with custom workflow as reciever, but the workflow is not going to the

> first step. The event trace (SWEL) gives following information,
>
> Action Receiver started correctly
> RFC Status Logon not possible (error in license
> check)
>
> I have checked the configuration in SWU3, all were fine, also the RFC
> WORKFLOW_LOCAL_100 tested successfully. The ECC6.0 has the permanent
> license (Training).
> Also this problem happens intermittently !
> For some time it is working fine, some other time its giving the same
> RFC error.
>
> Please let me know why this has happened? How can it be solved? Please

> reply ASAP.
>
> Thanks,
> Shrinivas
>

> **************** CAUTION - Disclaimer
> *****************
> message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this
> e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are
> unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every
> reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any

> damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You
> should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or
> attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the
> content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.
> Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the
> Infosys e-mail system.
> ***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer
********INFOSYS***>

Something that can't be re-cycled is Wasted Time.