Do we need triggering event for single task?

Vinod Viswanathan Vinod.Viswanathan at in.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 26 04:21:56 EST 2008

Hi Sandy,

  There are some functionalities where the workflow or its task can
directly be specified and need not be triggered using
  an event.

  A workflow or task can explicitly be called using a standard FM also.

  If the single step is a custom step, it is possible to execute it
using a background job too.

  Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,
Vinod Viswanathan