RFC status error while triggering a Workflow

Rahul Shukla rahul_ariean at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 03:40:19 EST 2008

Hi,

Its seems you are trying this from different portal
users and this problem may be happeneing for few
portal users.

I am not sure but assume that problematic scenario
could be due to insufficient user authorization. Did
you check ST22 when it is failing from the Portal.

Regards,
Rahul
--- Shrinivasa Padubidri Shenoy
<ShrinivasaP_Shenoy at infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to trigger a custom workflow from EP in
> Newly set up ECC 6.0 system.
> Problem here is, Business object Event is getting
> triggered in R/3 with custom workflow as reciever,
> but the workflow is not going to the first step. The
> event trace (SWEL) gives following information,
>
> Action Receiver started correctly
> RFC Status Logon not possible (error in license
> check)
>
> I have checked the configuration in SWU3, all were
> fine, also the RFC WORKFLOW_LOCAL_100 tested
> successfully. The ECC6.0 has the permanent license
> (Training).
> Also this problem happens intermittently !
> For some time it is working fine, some other time
> its giving the same RFC error.
>
> Please let me know why this has happened? How can it
> be solved? Please reply ASAP.
>
> Thanks,
> Shrinivas
>

> **************** CAUTION - Disclaimer
> *****************
> This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
> INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the
> addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
> please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the
> original message. Further, you are not to copy,
> disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents
> to any other person and any such actions are
> unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys
> has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize
> this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may
> sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You
> should carry out your own virus checks before
> opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves
> the right to monitor and review the content of all
> messages sent to or from this e-mail address.
> Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be
> stored on the Infosys e-mail system.
> ***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer
********INFOSYS***>

Something that can't be re-cycled is Wasted Time.