Dynamic Task Description

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 03:28:53 EST 2008

Hi Mike.
Sorry I have to get back to you in this issue.
Here's what I put in my task description:
/: IF &DETAILCALCULATION& NE ' '
* &DETAILCALCULATION&
/:ENDIF

Then I test this single task from SWUS.
In &DETAILCALCULATION&, I put characters more than 132 chars.

Recipient receive notification unfortunately &DETAILCALCULATION& not
displayed to user UWL
&DETAILCALCULATION& have parameters: export, import and multiline

Can you/ somebody give me a hints what I missed?

Many thanks

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 6:05 PM, Mike Pokraka <wug at workflowconnections.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, February 20, 2008 8:50 am, Sandy wrote:
> > Please correct me if I am wrong.
> > ABAP program need to store detail calculation in variable where variable
> > type is equal with type of &DETAILCALCULATION&.
>
> Yes. You could also use a virtual attribute.
>

> > Does this logic means, if &DETAILCALCULATION& container element not
> empty
> > then display it?
>
> Yes
>
> > Will it be displayed in nice format?
>
> It will display contents of the container element. If contents are nice
> then it will be nice. If contents are horrible it will be horrible.

*-- Maorriyan --*

SAP Workflow
SAP Security
UWL Admin