WF Outbox & GOS

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Feb 24 16:07:15 EST 2008

Hi Jeffrey,

Re question 2)  - it's standard to get that list when the GOS connects to multiple object instances.  E.g. from transaction IQS3 you can connect to the notification or any of its tasks.   It's not confusion or a bug - it just literally means that whatever you are looking at is linked to multiple object instances.

Regards,
Jocelyn