Add Memo and WI ID

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Feb 24 15:58:30 EST 2008

Thanks for helping out Phil... Jocelyn

________________________________

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu on behalf of Kisloff, Philip B
Sent: Tue 19/02/2008 2:40 AM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: RE: Add Memo and WI ID

Hi Sandy

You can try this: With the WI_ID, use SAP_WAPI_READ_CONTAINER and pick up element _ATTACH_OBJECTS in the function module parameter SIMPLE_CONTAINER

Then the selection criteria for SO_WIND_NOTE_DISP_API1 should be (for import parameter APPLICATION_OBJECT) OBJTYPE=SOFM and OBJKEY from _ATTACH_OBJECTS, example FOL310000000004RAW330000000062.

Phil