Ways of Sending PO as an Attachment

Vijay Kumar suzuta.naoko at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:15:07 EST 2008

Jain,
  You can send in two ways one is whenever you save PO that will send mail
to vendor externally.

Second:

  Selection screen:

   user id to send
   PO number

  Program should convert po as PDF, attch and send mail externally, get
e-mail adress from user's master data and also u can send it to sap inbox
based on type.