ABAP OO application exception and passing parameters back tow orkflow container

Dave Weston Dave.Weston at clockwork.ca
Thu Feb 21 10:07:35 EST 2008

Hi Florin,

I am using a workflow task based on an OO method in a class, so am not using swc_set_element (no BOR). But I guess I could return a result value and check that in the workflow. Seems a bit limited though. If I run the method in SE24 and the exception is raised the exporting parameters are returned, but not in the workflow. One thing i could try is fill the binding from the method to task container and see if it makes any difference. If not I'll go the result way I guess.

Dave