Workitem to Outlook

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Wed Feb 20 03:46:31 EST 2008

Hello Deepak,

That is correct (although you can also send attachments). You need to
understand the difference between a mail and a workitem. They are not the
same: a mail is *information*, a workitem is an *action* that can be
executed - something you need to do in SAP.

If by attachments you mean business objects, then you are again not quite
understanding how this works: A business object as attachment is simply a
key and a document type. Clicking a link in SBWP calls ME23N or VA03 or
whatever and supplies the document number. If you want to 'attach' a sales
order, you will need to read the order and build a text file or PDF
programatically and attach it. The easier way is to include the relevant
info in the email body text itself.

Hope that helps,
Mike