New ABAP editor?

wug@workflowconnections.com wug at workflowconnections.com
Tue Feb 19 13:00:00 EST 2008

Hi,

You could see it as a sign that SAP may be moving on from BORing objects
to something with a bit more class.
(Note: I have no insider knowledge on this whatsoever, just my opinion).

This editor was a great example of the 'power of the community'.
Originally delivered with ECC, Thomas Jung and a couple of folks on SDN
backported it to 640 and SAP eventually included it as a hotpack.

Rick - It may be that you're logging onto different systems. This has
nothing to do with the GUI.

Cheers,
Mike