New ABAP editor?

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Tue Feb 19 12:35:00 EST 2008

Rick,

    Just go to a Tranx like SE38 & use menu path 'Utilities(M)' -> 'Settings', once in the popup User-Specific Settings, choose the Tabs 'ABAP Editor' -> 'Editor'. Lots of new stuff including a really new Debugger. Although I can't remember from when I was last on 6.4 so functionality maybe different. No updated BO Editor yet.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:  +1 (732) 355-0123
Fax:     +1 (509) 757-4144
Email:  Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web:   www.Business-Workflow.com

   The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the Reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error and would like to be removed from any future mailings from this Sender, please hit 'Reply' to this email with "REMOVE" in the Subject line.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sample, Rick
  To: Sample, Rick ; SAP Workflow Users' Group
  Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 11:42 AM
  Subject: New ABAP editor?

  Seems we have a new ABAP editor with SAPGUI 6.40.
  I have on developer that can see this changeable setting via the menu options but I can not.
  Where is the setting so I can use this new setting?

  Also, anyone have any issues with this new editor as far as Wf is concerned? i.e. does it work with SWO1?