FW: notifications to Non SAP users

Ashish Nagpal nameisashish at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 06:57:06 EST 2008

hi
based on ur query ,i would like to suggest that first up you have to
maintain your org structure.ie.e positions under which those people(non SAP
users) will be kept.once those positions are kept you can easily send mails
or notifications.i have done the same in our project.its quite
emphatic.ifyou need further details then i will elaborate on that.
regards
ashish

On 2/8/08, BUNMI OLUFEKO - SAP COMPETENCE CENTRE <
bunmi_o at oceanicbanknigeria.com> wrote:

>  How do we get notifications to users not on SAP, especially when we
> perform Personnel actions on Staff that are on the org structure but not on
> SAP.
>
> We have about 8000 staff but just about 900 active users on SAP.
>

> Am talking about an hand shake that will allow non users get express mails
> performed on SAP in their outlook box
>

> Your help will be appreciated
>

> Thank you
> solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
> addressed.Internet communications are not secured and therefore Oceanic
> Bank International Plc does not accept any legal responsibility for the
> contents of this message. If you have received this email in error please
> notify us immediately. This message contains confidential information and is
> intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
> you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

life is all about the moments that take ur heart away