[LIKELY JUNK]Attaching PDF at WF initiation

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Dec 18 16:18:27 EST 2008

Hi George,
This is actually a SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe question and not a
workflow question - suggest you raise your question on the appropriate
forum in SDN.   There is a specific Adobe forum there.

Usually with Adobe forms you are importing the data associated with the
form rather than the PDF document itself.  You can of course import the
PDF document and parse it but it still needs to obey some rules.   The
form must have been generated originally from SAP to pick up the Reader
Rights Credential from Adobe Document Services before sending it
offline.   You need to be careful that you have the appropriate
ContainerFoundation_JS JavaScript added to the form etc. as per the ZCI
(Zero Client Installation) guidelines if the form is to pass data into
SAP or be called in interactive mode from the workflow.

So there are a number of things you need to check ... either way it has
nothing at all to do with the workflow that has been triggered and
everything to do with your WebDynpro application.

So please try the Adobe forum on SDN.
Regards,
Jocelyn