Workflow attachment Displayed differently in different SAP User Id

arghadip kar arghadipkar at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 04:58:11 EST 2008

Hi

I have a very strange issue with Workflow attachment. When I open the attachment from One user it is showing the correct attachemnt and with another user it is a complete different attachment. Please note that it is happening for a set of users only. There might be settings that is causing or some refresh that is not taking place for the set of USER Id: Please note that I am doing it in R/3

Thanks
Arghadip