Standard Leave Request Workflow

Brilleman HANS JOHANNES.Brilleman at petrosa.co.za
Fri Aug 29 06:52:10 EDT 2008

Notice of Disclaimer: Please note that this e-mail, and the contents thereof,
is subject to the Standard PetroSA e-mail Disclaimer which is located at
                     http://www.petrosa.com/Content/380.html

Hi Sandy,

The standard leave request WF is WS20000081. You are right, this
workflow is not triggered via an event, but the workflow is triggered
from the Iview in the portal directly under WS20000081.

Regards,

Hans.