CATS time sheet Approval Workflow

Sharath K ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 10:54:47 EDT 2008

Hi All, Can any one help me in configuring CATS approval workflow.
Group helped me in configuring the task..workflow is not generating work items..
Here is the things I did successfully with our group suppport...thanks all
1.Configured the task TS20000460 in data entry profile in CAC1
2.Made the task as general task.
3.Maintained Org chart(user B is supervisor of A in PPOME).
                Am I missing any thing..?
When I saved and released the time sheet..no workflow is triggered..I checked SWIA for work items in the systems..but nothing is generated for above task.
I thought the reason is agent determination and tried to simulate the rule 157 used in the task..
but not sure what values to provide to its parameters(Extended object ID,Person resp,Object type)

Any help is appreciated..

Thank you,
Sharath.