Multi line URL

Read, Tony Tony.Read at woodside.com.au
Wed Aug 27 03:20:51 EDT 2008

Hi all.
I have a requirement to output a variable number of URL links on a
workflow Email. I have successfully done one but if I try to do any more
they are treated as one and the hyperlink is messed up?

The first line works although just shows the 1st item. The second shows
2 but as one lump.

Regards
Anthony Read

SAP ABAP Consultant
Woodside SAP Services
Tel     +61 (08) 9348 4428
Fax    +61 (08) 9348 5387
Anthony.read at woodside.com.au

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential.
They may contain legally privileged information or
copyright material. You must not read, copy, use or
disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact us at once by return
email and then delete both messages and all attachments.