Antwort: Re: PO Release WF Question

Christian Wallner C.Wallner at ats.net
Tue Aug 26 05:40:51 EDT 2008

Thanks Florin,

Another great hint!
I'm familiar with delegation and BO types so enhancing BUS2012 shouldn't
be that much of a problem

best regards,
Chris

"Florin Wach" <florin.wach at gmx.net>
Gesendet von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
26.08.2008 11:38
Bitte antworten an
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

An
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Kopie

Thema
Re: PO Release WF Question

Hi Chris,

you'll create a virtual attribute of BUS2012, marking it as a mulitline
element referring to VVXTEXT78.
In the coding section of the attribute you build up the text you'd like to
display.

In the long text of the work item, enter the expression for (e.g.)
BUS2012.Longtext and on the following dialog answer with "All lines with
line breaks".

Rummage here through the forum or the SDN to learn more about Business
Object Types and how to create a system-wide delegation, if you need
information on that.

Best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------