[LIKELY JUNK]How to achieve this using UWL

srinivas reddy oota ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 04:16:16 EDT 2008

Hi All-

I am new to workflow I was given a task wherin I need to create an RFC
function module which should create materials and notify the corresponding
manager for approval as per assigned roles,as far as creating materials sap
standard bapi can be used but how to send an email ??? Can somebody let me
know how to achieve this requirement.

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas.
srinivas.oota at eds.com

On 8/25/08, Sandy <maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Just maintain visualisation parameter for application, dynparam, namespace
> and system_alias in SWFVISU.
> And of course you need to specify which workflow task associate with WDA
> app.
>
> When you login into Portal, you'll see button "LaunchWebDynpro". This
> buttons works the same as when we execute work item. It will launch WDA.
>
> Please re-register your system alias and clear worklist items cache from
> UWL admin
>
> 2008/8/20 Ibrahim Khan <ikhansap at gmail.com>
>
>> Hi Jocelyn,
>>   Thanks for your reply. I think we need to do the object visualization
>> settings in SWFVISU.
>> I would like to know how to provide a link or button in the task in order
>> to open the iview or WDA from the task. If I maintain the visualization
>> parameters will I be able to achieve this or do we need to change the
>> associated XML file. Please advice.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ibrahim Khan
>>
>> 2008/8/20 Dart, Jocelyn <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
>>
>>>   Use SWFVISU.
>>>
>>> Get the Darren Hague book on the UWL from sap-press - this is basic stuff
>>> now.
>>> Regards,
>>> Jocelyn

SRINIVAS REDDY OOTA