Antwort: RE: Sending an email from workflow

Christian Wallner C.Wallner at ats.net
Sat Aug 23 17:54:46 EDT 2008

Hi Rina,

Nice inspiration, but I solved it via a small method which reads the users
email address and sends the email via selfitem.sendtaskdescription. Works
perfectly :-)

regards,
Chris

"rina spector" <rina.spector at ness.com>
Gesendet von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
23.08.2008 22:11
Bitte antworten an
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

An
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Kopie

Thema
RE: Sending an email from workflow

Hi Chris ,
If you  don't want to sweat  keep the definition WF_INITIAOR   and define
automatic  forwarding   to that user or   the check box " send  to
external Address "  in trn SO16.
 I  know it will send everything  outside   but   it  may  be a blessing .
 Best Regards
Rina Spector

________________________________

מאת: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu בשם Christian Wallner
נשלח: ה 21/08/2008 10:46
אל: sap-wug at mit.edu
נושא: Sending an email from workflow

Hi fellows,

I'm sure I'm blaming myself now but I have never needed a wf step like
that so far: I just want to send an info email (lotus notes) to the email
address of &_WF_INITIATOR&.
Sure I can implement a BOR or OO Method and accomplish that, but is there
a slightly more comfortable way? :-)

SELFITEM -SENDTASKDESCRIPTION just sends to sbwp.

best regards,
Chris

AT&S Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik AG
Legal form | Rechtsform: Aktiengesellschaft
Registered office | Sitz: Fabriksgasse 13, 8700 Leoben, Austria
Commercial Register Number | Firmenbuchnummer: FN 55638 x, Landesgericht
Leoben

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this
e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by forwarding this email to
MailAdmin at ness.com and then delete it from your system.

Ness technologies is neither liable for the proper and complete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for
any delay in its receipt.