Custom report to know the workflow approval status

yegorm yegorma at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 12:47:14 EDT 2008

There is a presentation "Extending the Reach of SAP's WebFlow Engine"
(2MB PDF). Among other things they create a custom report there. The
approach seems to be different from yours: their report reads data
from z-tables that are filled as the workflow executes. I think this
might work if the report logic is really complex. Maybe it is worth
seeing:
https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5b29a590-0201-0010-90a2-fa32a5fbb0d3