Custom report to know the workflow approval status

Rahul Shukla rahul_ariean at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 23:58:33 EDT 2008

Pls go to se12 and search for swww*, there are header and workitem tables from where based upon ur object name and task names, you can retrieve such information.

You may need to join ur custom tables too to get the next level of approvers , if you are maintaing there.

Regards,
Rahul
Something that can't be re-cycled is Wasted Time.