[LIKELY JUNK]How to achieve this using UWL

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 00:07:41 EDT 2008

Hi Jocelyn,
  Thanks for your reply. I think we need to do the object visualization
settings in SWFVISU.
I would like to know how to provide a link or button in the task in order to
open the iview or WDA from the task. If I maintain the visualization
parameters will I be able to achieve this or do we need to change the
associated XML file. Please advice.

Regards,
Ibrahim Khan