How to achieve this using UWL

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 10:46:18 EDT 2008

 Hi Friends,
 I have the following requirement for Travel request workflow and Invoice
approval workflow. Please let me know how to achieve this.
While sending a work item to sap inbox we will put the base BO in the task
container right so that the approver can open the particular transaction.I
need the same functionality in UWL but instead of the BO i need to place
some link so that the user can open an iview or webdynpro application.
Basically the user dont want to login to SAP GUI he needs everything to be
done in Portal itself.
Do we need to do some settings in tcode SWFVISU for this or do we need to
change the associated xml file in UWL to provide the link to iview. Please
advice.