Extended notifications and UWL

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:39:41 EDT 2008

Hi Ramky,
  Thanks for your inputs.I tried to mention the UWL link in SWNCONFIG ->
General Settings -> INBOX_LINK_URL and i am getting this is in notification.
But i would like to know is there any way to dynamically generate the link
along with the task id or work item id so that upon clicking the link the
user can open the work item in UWL directly. Please let me know if this is
possible or not.

If it is difficult to launch the task directly then, If we want to open only
the UWL then it is sufficient to mention the URL in the SWNCONFIG>General
settings right? In this case the user has to input the user name and
password right, is they any way to by pass it like SSO. Please advice.

Regards,
IKhan