Extended notifications and UWL

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 02:16:43 EDT 2008

Hi Friends,
  I am using Extended notifications for sending notifications to lotus
notes. In the notification we can maintain shortcut to open the workitem in
SAP GUI. But the users use only UWL to access work items.So Is there any way
to maintain the link to be directed to the work item in UWL, is there a way
of changing this email icon link to point at the portal rather than sap gui.
Please clarify.

I heared that this can be maintained in General settings in SWNCONFIG, if so
will this be a generic link to access the work list instead of specific
workflow task?