WF Runtime out of sync with code - 4.6c

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Mon Aug 18 01:13:07 EDT 2008

Hi Rick and Ramki,

after I have executed the SWU_OBUF transaction (after import, e.g.) I additionally go into the Object Builder (SWO1) and press the "generate"-Button. This updates the coding somewhat :-)  You'll also need to leave the current transaction, e.g. SBWP to let that transaction use the new compiled code.

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Rick,

The strangeness of it was a change gets picked up and the next change does not. Nothing I could do but wait until the next day.
I am sure you meant SAP 7.xx and not SAPGUI (just as intended to say changing async to synch and background to foreground for debugging and changing it back in my previous reply).  Yes, I have not done the  BOR (ing?) stuff  in a while and have not seen  that happen with the  'Classy'  stuff.

Cheers,
Ramki Maley.