UWL work item execution - does not return to inbox.

Joe_Toledo@capgroup.com Joe_Toledo at capgroup.com
Fri Aug 15 17:15:46 EDT 2008

Hi there,

We are looking into deploying UWL at our company, we I've been "looking
into it." and I have been able to successfully have it display work items
from multiple systems and I'm able to execute them, with one small
(hopefully) problem:

After I execute a given work item (apparently thru SAP GUI for HTML)
control is not returned to the UWL "inbox" as I would expect.  The message
"work item executed (new processing status: ...)" is displayed and the
display remains in the " Information for Work Item Execution" page.

Am I missing some basic config here?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

We're running EP6.0 and ECC5.0

Regards,

Joe Toledo | The Capital Group Companies
Location: IRV | Extension: 55417 | Outside: 949-975-5417
E-mail: joat at capgroup.com
[ Mailing: 15260 Valley Oak. IRV-M-3E Irvine, CA 92618 USA ]