WF Runtime out of sync with code - 4.6c

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Fri Aug 15 16:46:31 EDT 2008

Ramki, you did help me! You confirmed that others have same issue.

Sounds like the same issue. As soon as I make change to the BO, it picks
up the change. Dumb!
So, I take it you upgraded to SAPGUI 7.xx, or something higher than
6.20, and do NOT have same issue?

Thanks much,

Rick Sample | SAP Business Workflow Developer
www.graybar.com - Graybar Works to Your Advantage