WF Runtime out of sync with code - 4.6c

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Fri Aug 15 15:27:53 EDT 2008

Hello workflow-ers,

I have a problem with my code changes getting updated in the Runtime.

In WF, I have a task (any task) that uses a BOR method.
After a few BOR code changes, I notice my code is not in sync.
While debugging I notice it is not the same version as what I see in the
display of the code in SWO1.

Nothing I have done (except shutting down SAP and logging back in) gets
this code in sync.
SWU_OBUF does not work.
Creating new WF Template versions does not work.
I have zeroed out my SAPGUI cache. Does not work.

BASIS has been tracing and found everything in normal specs.

We have experienced a dramatic performance hit when we installed an ECC6
client on same hardware.

Were are on 4.6c with SAPGUI 6.40 patch 27.

Any advise is much appreciated!
Thanks much,

Rick Sample | SAP Business Workflow Developer
11885 Lackland Road | Maryland Heights, MO 63146 rick.sample at graybar.com

www.graybar.com - Works to Your Advantage