Result Processing Error for One User

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 22:01:24 EDT 2008

Sherrie:
You had a robust workflow you can expect these kinds
of errors because of buffer issues. I had these issues
but finally when I came back next day I don't had any
errors.

 I believe this called Cinderella Principal as you can
check in Practical workflow book written by Rick,
Dart, Brenneche, and Schneider they said use SWUS
transaction which refreshes the buffers.

I hope this will be helpful for the frustrating
moments you had.
Cheers,
Aziz.

--- "Munday,Sherie J." <MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com>