[LIKELY JUNK]WORK FLOW IN HCM PROCESSE & FORMS

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Aug 12 18:29:03 EDT 2008

Hi No Name,

The HCM Processes and Forms documentation is very clear on what is
required for workflow.
Also there are several sample workflows included in application
component PA-AS which you can look at e.g. using the workflow explorer
SWDM.

Look at the Program Exits on the workflow and form-related tasks and at
the particular container elements used such as PROCESS_OBJECT and FORM.

Regards,
Jocelyn