WDA, UWL and Extended Notification Issues.

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Wed Aug 6 18:40:41 EDT 2008

Hi Ramki,

I'm skating on thin ice as far as portal knowledge goes.  J

I would rather go with a 'standard' URL using the pcd or role rather than
something that calls javascript. No concrete reason other than I prefer to
use 'regular' urls that can be parsed and modified dynamically if needed.
The quicklink option looks interesting, but I am not sure what he's talking
about. I had a quick play and couldn't find it...

Cheers,

Mike