WDA, UWL and Extended Notification Issues.

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Tue Aug 5 03:54:38 EDT 2008

Almost, it's NavigationTarget (when can we look forward to a unified naming
standard...?).
The rest of the path will differ per implementation. E.g. the UWL in an
ESS/MSS context may look like:
https://yourcompany.com:8000/irj/portal/?NavigationTarget=ROLES://portal_con
tent/something/something
/something/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.work_overview_page/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.uwl

In a non-ESS setup you'll have different target views, and the 'somethings'
depend on your portal structure. Tell your portal guy to learn faster :-)

Cheers,
Mike