Authorisation restriction for rules in OOCU_RESP

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 22:57:18 EDT 2008

Hi Karl.

Since your question is related with OOCU_RESP, I believe your question is
relate to how to restrict user on maintaining responsibility (not rules HR
Object AC)

I don't have access to authorization transaction but try to find
authorization object for object RY.
Probaly PLOG with context is the answer.
FYI. Relationship created in OOCU_RESP is relationship between
responsibility (RY) and other object.