WDA Task Display in UWL

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 21:11:06 EDT 2008

Hi Ramki.
Hopefully below example answer your question. As Jocelyn said, just do it in
delta xml file

<ItemType name="......TS9"......>
  <ItemTypeCriteria externalType="TS9... />
  <Actions>
     <Action name="........"....
         <Properties>
              <Property name=........
         </Properties>
         <Descriptions default="Your Description">
             <ShortDescriptions>
                  <Description Language="en" Description="Your Short
Description"/>
             </ShortDescriptions>
             <LongDescriptions>
                  <Description Language="en" Description="Your Long
Description"/>
             </LongDescriptions>
         </Dsscriptions>
     </Action>