WDA Task Display in UWL

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Fri Aug 1 02:00:14 EDT 2008

Yes of course.
Just do the appropriate UWL XML configuration
i.e. code your own <ItemType> tag and within that change the <Description> tag of the relevant <Action> tag.

Easy! - I gave an example of this at a presentation in Nice and Orlando - the WISPUBS PLM conference so you might find someone with a copy of the pres but it's all pretty straightforward if you just follow the DTD.

Regards,
Jocelyn