Antwort: Workflow Translations

Christian Wallner C.Wallner at ats.net
Tue Apr 29 09:05:13 EDT 2008

Hi,

What about translating them in system A and transport the translation
consistently to system X?

br
Chris

"Swathi_Devireddy" <Swathi_Devireddy at satyam.com>
Gesendet von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
29.04.2008 15:02
Bitte antworten an
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

An
<sap-wug at mit.edu>
Kopie

Thema
Workflow Translations

Hi ,

I have developed some workflows in say system A in namespace /abc/ and
some workflows in system X with namespace /xyz/.
I have transported workflows from A to X system. I need to translate the
work item text to local language in X

I have logged in Chinese and changed the text in X for workflows developed
in system A.
As the system is different it resulted in a repair in System X.
I can handle translations in system X only as that language is installed
there.

Problem is now I am not able to transport from system A to system X.It
says that particular task is under repair.
How do I handle. Seems to be confusing.
Suggestions welcome on how to handle translations.

Regards,
Swathi
DISCLAIMER:
PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying
or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this
message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation
in this regard is appreciated..

AT&S Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik AG
Legal form | Rechtsform: Aktiengesellschaft
Registered office | Sitz: Fabriksgasse 13, 8700 Leoben, Austria
Commercial Register Number | Firmenbuchnummer: FN 55638 x, Landesgericht Leoben

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.