Pur req-release wrkflw

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Thu Apr 24 04:59:20 EDT 2008

Hi

Just realised one is for item release one is for overall release. So I
think it should be the 00000038 I should use, but your right it doesnt
seem to work as I would have expected. The action of item rejection by the
Approver, causes the signicantchange event to be issued which cancels the
workflow, and a second event Rejection_start is also issued which triggers
ws65400027. But at this point the initiator of 00000038 is lost (who was
the requisitioner) and the initiator of the 2nd workflow is actually the
Approver. So the requisitioner isnt informed of the approvers decision to
reject.

I would have expected the event REJECTED to be issued when the approver
rejected the requisition item, anyone help with the reason its not?

Thanks

John

CSC Computer Sciences Limited
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK
Registered in England No: 0963578

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
delivery.
purpose.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Florin Wach (gmx)" <florin.wach at gmx.net>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
23/04/2008 21:28
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Re: Pur req-release wrkflw

welcome...

I would use of copy of the standard template anyway, but it seems that the
one having the higher number, is the newer one, even though they look just
the same to me.

Best wishes,
Florin
Thanks again for your fast response & info.

Should I be using 00000038 or 20000077?

"Florin Wach" <florin.wach at gmx.net>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
23/04/2008 10:43

Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Re: Pur req-release wrkflw

Jup,

this seems to be not working a 100% as designed.

I usually deselect the SignificantlyChanged event as the terminating event
in the workflow pattern (as a copy from the SAP's original), as that event
is always accompanied by the .Rejection_start.

Also the (newer?) template WS20000077 has the same thing.

If you'd like to avoid that, you could also use a check-function module in
the instance coupling of the task TS20000159 that avoids the event
.SignificantlyChanged of beeing processed. Or you'd add a info-rejection
as the first step in the rejection flow.

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------