ABAP-OO Workflow for PO-release

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Mon Apr 21 12:06:48 EDT 2008

One thing to watch out for is that as of December (it could have changed
since) enhancements made to ABAP OO classes with the enhancment
framework were not picked up in the workflow environment.  e.g. I added
some attributes to the Leave Request class but these were not picked up
in the workflow runtime.  I raised this with OSS and it was a known
issue on the development 'to do' list.

If anyone has had success getting this to work since December then
please let the group know which note or Support pack this came in with!

Regards,

Mark